Planbook 4.3 for Mac Released
Planbook 4.3 for Mac has been released for direct download purchasers. If you purchased Planbook from http://www.hellmansoft.com (as opposed to the Mac App Store), you can upgrade by:
**Do not follow these directions if you purchased from the Mac App Store. You will need to download your update from the Mac App Store itself when it is ready. **
- Download Planbook 4.3 from Hellmansoft.
- Make sure that Planbook for Mac is closed on your computer.
- Replace your existing copy of Planbook for Mac (which should be in the Applications folder) with the copy downloaded in step 1.
There are two Mavericks (OS X 10.9) related fixes in this release:
- The auto-updater no longer causes crashes. As a result of security enhancments in OS X 10.9 Planbook can no longer update itself, but it will still alert you when a new release is available. You will receive instructions on how to update the application.
- Planbook for Mac can (again) open files created using Windows. This only affected OS X 10.9 users.