Planbook 4.4 for Mac Released
Planbook 4.4 for Mac has been released for direct download purchasers. If you purchased Planbook from http://www.hellmansoft.com (as opposed to the Mac App Store), you can upgrade by:
**Do not follow these directions if you purchased from the Mac App Store. You will need to download your update from the Mac App Store itself when it is ready. **
- Download Planbook 4.4 from Hellmansoft.
- Make sure that Planbook for Mac is closed on your computer.
- Replace your existing copy of Planbook for Mac (which should be in the Applications folder) with the copy downloaded in step 1.
There are several Yosemite (10.10) related fixes, along with a couple of general updates in this release:
- Month view works again in Yosemite.
- Occassional crashes when adding courses or creating custom days are fixed.
- The left-sidebar checkboxes show properly when running on Yosemite.
- Printing should also work properly on Yosemite