Planbook Touch 2.5 for iPad Released
This free update release fixes a number of bugs and adds compatibility with the recently released Planbook 4.0 for Windows. If you update to Planbook Touch 2.5, and you use Planbook on your Mac, you must also update your Mac app to 4.1.
What’s new in Planbook Touch 2.5?
- Added the ability to open and save Planbook for Windows documents.
- Re-designed main app window that provides better detail about opening and uploading files. Also, uses a pop-up window to email and upload files.
- Improved Dropbox sync. Among other things, Planbook Touch now checks for updates from Dropbox when you return to the app.
- Fixes an issue copying and pasting files.
- Can now tap the day label at the top of the week view to enter the day view.
- A few other bug-fixes.
How to I upgrade to Planbook 2.5
You can easily update your app to the latest version by:
- Open the App Store app on your iPad.
- Navigate to the “Updates” tab.
- Install the Planbook Touch update.
Planbook Touch still requires iOS 5.0 or later. It runs on all iPads, but may be a bit slow when working with Windows files (especially on an iPad 1).